From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:22:09 -0400
Did anybody catch the lovely, lovely commentary by Marion Winnick (sp?) of
Pennsylvania about the joy she feels nursing her two year old? It was on All
Things Considered Wednesday evening. I started crying when I heard it.
She not only talked about her daughter's lovely bow-shaped mouth, names for
nursing, and the abounding joy she feels, but also breastfeeding and loving
children as a political act.
It was Dynamite!

Dawn Kersula in rainy Southern VT