From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 21:56:04 -0400
I tried to directly e-mail this answer to  the student who was asking about
nursing theorists - but it bounced back - now you can all read it and get a
good idea of what I think about wasting time and energy on theories.  Just
think what nursing ed could do   if they spent  the same amount of time
teaching students about  breastfeeding!  P.S. Nursing studies theories to
make nursing scientific, personally I like the art part better.