Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 21:01:33 +0000
Lactnetters,

Could someone please explain to me why one breast will let-down and 7-10
minutes later the other will let-down during double pumping.  Mom has
been pumping with no problems for 1 month and in the last week noticed
that the breasts weren't letting down at the same time.  No clothing
restrictions.  She will start to pump and feels the MER.  Left breast
flows beautifully, right breast squirts a little.  After she collects 4
oz. from the left, she switches to singal pumping on the right and then
collects almost 4 oz.  Pumping pressure feels even to her.  Could this
be a circulation problem of some sort?  I'm lost with this one.

Assunta Osterholt, IBCLC
where it's freezing in Chicago