From:
Peter Goldenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:56:18 -0500
Deborah Tobin wrote:

"I can't seem to part with a frozen bottle of breastmilk - been back there in
the corner since my youngest turned one year old, he's seven now. I am
waiting for Georgetown to put an ad in the Washington Post: "Hey! Attention
all nostalgic post-lactaters! Got any really old frozen breastmilk in your
fridge? Bring it on over for our new study on really old frozen breastmilk!"

Well, I chucked when I read this one!  I too have been unable to throw away
a tiny bag that's been tucked away in the back of my freezer.  And now our
daughter is in third grade!

Wendy Goldenthal
Owner, Nursing Mother Supplies
Wholesale Invisible Nursing pads to the trade
mailto:[log in to unmask]