From:
Lisa Mathaisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 06:33:56 -0400
 I heard on NPR last evening some discussion of a picture in the media of a police officer with her blouse open, breastfeeding two babies after the disaster....it was captioned that she was breastfeeding eight babies at this point.?

I haven't had time to investigate any further but I'm sure it is out there!

Lisa Mathiasen