Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 20:51:13 -0600
Do you the AAP guidelines for treating jaundice?  This information and
Gartner's article expanding on them have seem to impress docs more than
anything else I have found.  Information from their own for many carries
the most credibility...
Linda Beckler, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Mandan, ND where it is snow free and 45 degrees today...do you remember the
national news coverage our winter got last year?