From:
Patty Bell-Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:57:01 -0700
Interesting.

Patty Bell-Lewis, RD, CDE
Program Coordinator
Diabetes Self Management Program
135 N. Gould St., Sheridan, WY  82801
(307) 674-1632

-----Original Message-----
From: Lactation Information and Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of LACTNET automatic
digest system
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 15 Jan 2009 (#2009-50)

Topics of the day:

  1. Chihuahua milk
  2. Cost of formula

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks- Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr,
Karleen Gribble, Linda Pohl, LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to [log in to unmask]

set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet
welcome