From:
Rhoda Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:09:55 -0800
My community would LOVE the photo. It would be viewed as humorous
Very few would bat an eye.
We have had some controversies with photos and some have not made it
into our calendar.
More because the entire family were naked
A couple of those photos were printed in a large size framed and
mounted in our mat ward.
A couple of locations that were concerned about their client base
were convinced to put up the calendar and collect comments. The
Seniors in particular had nothing but positive to say to all of our
surprise. Some of them were our most ardent supporters. :))
Our third calendar is available but you can only see the front page, sorry.
www.volunteercowichan.bc.ca scroll halfway down the page
One photo I LOVE this year is of a mom who is a professional
carpenter breastfeeding while working laying a plywood
subfloor,  Hard to describe. We tend to get lots of 'action' shots
with only a few of moms sitting and feeding in a 'classic'
pose.  This coming year our community is hosting the North American
Indigenous Games (NAIG) so we were pleased to have an aboriginal mom
in front of a totem.  Cover is in colour but the rest of the calendar
is black and white.