Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 08:02:17 EDT
I love the agony aunt answer, but I have had a wonderful time with  humor.  I
actually used to use humorous responses as a topic for  overcoming
difficulties LLL meetings because it seems that  as soon as the baby looks bigger than
newborn size in the United States,  the next question ALWAYS is, "HOW LONG ARE
YOU GOING TO DO THAT?"  The  bigger the baby, the more frequently the comment
is made.  Humor tends  to be less abrasive and a bit more fun.  Most people
look at you like you  have lost your mind, and move on.  Here are my top three
favorite answers  to  "HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT?"

1.  Probably for 5 or 10 more minutes.

2. Gee, I suppose we did pass the one year mark...

3.  I don't know, it depends on whether he attends the junior college  or the
university?

Debbie  Albert, RN, Ph.D., LMHC, IBCLC, RLC
Advanced Lactation Care, Inc
Tampa,  FL