From:
T Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:31:06 -0400
When I opened up my Internet home page this morning I got a link to this
article. You will need to scroll down through some other short pieces to get
to it, but it was the main title mentioned on my initial home page - "When
breastfeeding does more harm than good." For those who don't want to read
it, the gist of the piece is that for children with a tendency to allergies,
breastfeeding can lead to higher rates of allergies because the babies
become sensitized to things in the mother's diet. Special allergy-free
formulas are recommended to reduce these allergies.

www.mediconsult.com/mc/mcsite.nsf/conditionnav/kids~medicalnews

Teresa Pitman
Oakville, Ontario