From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:13:29 -0400
This is a reminder to talk to Jay Simpson if you want to purchase raffle
tickets to win the handmade (unsolicited) signed-by-Lactnetters-quilts. They
are blue and white, and are scanned in on the page in my signature. They are
signed by Kathleen Auerbach, Jan Barger, etc, folks from Lactnet, and are
one of a kind.

Jay Simpson is taking ticket sales, at [log in to unmask]

Tickets are inexpensive, and we will be announcing the two winners (2) in
July, at ILCA, and will ship the quilts to the addresses of the winners.
Proceeds to go to breastfeeding charities, as yet undefined.

Thanks. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
 Emily's Mothering Project- http://together.net/~kbruce/proj.html
For LACTNET quilt raffle: http://together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html