Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:30:14 GMT
>CHILDBIRTH INSTRUCTOR published this time frame for BF in 1992

BF : Sit or lie down with yur child for 20-30 minutes
      total time BF 20-30 minutes
      total time with baby 20-30 minutes<

gosh, now I find out that I did it all wrong!!  Baby number one liked to be on
the breast for at least an hour or so, and baby number two often breastfed for a
maximum of five minutes a side.

I had received the information that a clock was not a required item of equipment
for "successful" breastfeeding.  I guess "Childbirth Instructor" (is that a
magazine?) did some research since my day and its all different now.

Magda Sachs
Breastfeeding Supporter
The Breastfeeding Network, UK.