From:
Judy Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 12:25:19 -0400
Hello Pat and all ,
     Pat asked me to provide her with the Times email so she can respond to
their assertion that no one knows why asthma is rising. NYTIMES
yesterday...Here it is for everyone moved to read and respond to it. From the
web I got the address of Bill Dicke,  Science and Technology editor I
believe. He can be reached at <[log in to unmask]> Sometimes I feel I must be
making connections that are not scientifically reasonable because they seem
so obvious to me, and so conspicuously absent from the general consciousness,
whether medical -minded or not. Nice to come back to Lactnet and feel I'm not
alone.
I enjoyed the term "breastfeeding evangelist" Chris! Judy Fram, Brooklyn, NY