From:
Judy Canahuati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 1997 13:43:39 -0600
Are there any quick references I can download from Internet on how to use
colostrum with a baby with transitory tachypnea and mild Hyaline membrene
disease?

Thanks, Judy

Judy Canahuati, MPhil, IBCLC
PO Box #512
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Telephone: +504-50-9737
Fax:       +504-50-7482
E-mail:    [log in to unmask]

"The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating.
The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them
changes both the maker and the destination."  John Schaar