From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:35:20 +1100
Sounds fabulous Marsha!
I wrote an article explaining why infant formula makes infants more
vulnerable to diarrhoea in emergencies in which I attempted to break down
the process into small pieces so that it could be understood by someone
without any background in the area (but there is still so much unavoidable
jargon!). Perhaps some of it might be useful to you in your rewrite.
http://www.ennonline.net/ife/view.aspx?resid=101
Karleen Gribble
Australia