Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 12:57:46 -0400
This is a terrible mistake.  It was taken without knowing enough about why
some mothers pass on the HIV virus to their babies and perhaps more
importantly, why most do not.  I am preparing myself for the media blitz in
Trinidad & Tobago that is sure to come from UNICEF'S new thrust.  But we've
been here before, haven't we?  What the heck?  Another day, another buck.
David E. Bratt, paediatrician.