From:
Becky Severson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:09:38 -0600
We are hosting a breastfeeding workshop this summer.  We are gearing it

towards physicians, but certainly is appropriate for nurses, midwives,

lactation consultants, mid-level providers, etc.

The date is June 19 and the keynote speaker is Dr. Nancy Wight, MD,

IBCLE, FABM, FAAP.  Topics she will speak on are:

    * Risks of NOT Breastfeeding

    * MDs Supporting Breastfeeding in Hospitals and Clinics

    * Managing Complications: What Every Physician Needs to Know

    * Breastfeeding the Preterm and Near Term Infant

Other topics will be Medications & Breastfeeding, and Ankyloglossia and

BF.

The brochures aren't ready yet, but I can send you a pdf of the Save the

Date card and/or put you on the mailing list for a brochure once they're

ready.  Please email me if you'd like either.  We will be providing

CEUs, CME, and L-CERPs.  Thanks.

Becky Severson

Avera McKennan

Sioux Falls, SD

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.