From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:32:47 -0800
Hi All,
How is life on Lactnet?  I miss you all terribly, and will be back shortly.
Our new house is great, but the previous owners really left a mess and it
needs a lot of work so guess what I am doing??  :)  Also, I am very busy
helping my best friend - she is pregnant with twins and is on complete
bedrest as she is not due until end of January and has tried to go into
labor 2 times now.  :0  This brings me to a need for an address.  Does
anyone have Karen Gramada's e-mail?  I used to have it, but it got dumped
when we moved (for some reason our 'puter disliked the trip over to the new
house and we lost a bunch of stuff of the harddrive...go figure.).
Thanks a bunch!
Hope everyone has a good holiday season...We are planning a good one for our
first Christmas in our first home!  :)  Hubby even put lights on the house -
something we have never done before!
Take care everyone, and TIA!

Love and hugs,

Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento (State Capital), California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."