From:
"Anne L. Varberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 17:08:09 -0500
>>Date:    Sun, 23 Jun 1996 18:58:41 +0000
>>From:    Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
>>Subject: Milk during first pregnancy

This reply will also serve as my introduction as a new subscriber (ha,ha).  I
was also 27 years old during my first pregnancy and began leaking milk sometime
early 2nd trimester.  Television commercials regarding food and or babies were
triggers as well as while eating or thinking wonderful baby thoughts.  Funny
thing, I also take ventolin occasionally for mild asthma but used it seldom
during the pregnancy.  So that makes one more case :)

OK, now that you all know way too much about me, I'll tell you more to make for
a proper introduction.  I'm now 28, have a beautiful breastfed (what else was I
to do with all that milk??) 1 and 1/2 year old daughter, and have recently
returned to school, possibly to study family social science, with emphasis on
policies regarding bf, etc.  Alternatively Child Psych or Parent Education.  I
would love to correspond with any others of you in these or similar fields to
get a better handle on what I want to do academically.  I'm also very interested
in the global perspective on these issues affecting maternal and child health.