From:
J C Crotteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:28:51 GMT
Hi,

Thank-you all for responding to my ? about cleft palate-peirre
robin baby.  Unfortunatly the mother has decided not to pump.  I can't
help thinking that by the MD saying that the baby should not go to breast
affected her decision.  How many mothers faced with the idea of pumping
would go the extra mile for the nutritional benefits-ALL of us would but
I think that the general population and many health care professionals
still don't "see" the difference.  SAD.

Jane
I'm leaving for the SF Bay Area on Wed. and hope to attend the Lecture "A
Histroy of the Breast" Thanks for the info Penni.