From:
Judi Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:08:55 EDT
We have had a different experience than some of you with the symphony.  We
have a number of women using a lactina or classic who switched to the symphony
with good results.  One woman was so thrilled she travelled 40 miles to be able
to rent one.  We have 5 rental symphony pumps in the area and they are always
out.  We do not rent, but I keep mentioning to the rental stations that we
need more.  Most women state it is more gentle, more effective, and they love
the quiet.  One mom with twins in the NICU said she can even pump when she wakes
up at night without disturbing the whole family.  On the other hand, if we
have a mom using the symphony in the hospital, she often has a hard time going
to the lactina.
Judi Hall