From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 23:59:37 -0500
Dear all, it has come to my attention that people are forwarding Lactnet
posts without the *express written permission* of the post's author. This
happens a fair bit, and is not ok.

Please remember the rules. If you need the rules of Lactnet, do a
Get Lactnet Welcome
from [log in to unmask]

Kathleen

QUOTING FROM LACTNET

You may see something that someone has posted to LACTNET that you wish to
share in another context, such as a newsletter, etc. What you post on
LACTNET has the effect of being placed on the front page of the NY Times.
This means you MUST secure written (via e-mail or hard copy) permission of
the original poster of the message in order to share it in some other
context. This is both polite and ethical, AND enables you to credit the
originator of the message. We, the co-owners of LACTNET, expect that all
subscribers will honor this official announcement and recommendation. Thank
you.
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
LACTNET WWW http://www.telcomplus.net/~kga/lactation.html