From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 14:30:10 -0500
May I take this opportunity to welcome two new members to Lactnet. They are
Drs. Marcelo Jaquenod  and Fernando Vallone , currently working in Buenos
Aires ....They have indicated to me that

"we are working with a group of lactation in Buenos
Aires Province, the largest province of Argentina. Nearly one third of
Argentinian population lives in this province. As staff members of the MCH
program of the Health Ministry we decided to work with a local group sharing
information of local experiences on breastfeeding. Of course we are really
interested to share this experiences with Lactnet. We started with this
interest group a couple of months ago. As we mentioned before, most of the
people are from our country an recently some people of other Latin American
Countries joined to our group (Uruguay, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Cuba)."

I hope that these two new members will introduce themselves to us, and be
frequent participants on Lactnet.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"We read to know we are not alone." Shadowlands,  C.S. Lewis