From:
Vika Nesterova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:03:53 +0200
Yes, WHO guidelines on thermal protection of the newborn are very good
tool for change. Here in Ukraine we now have 2 mandatory hours of
uninterrupted skin to skin contact after birth, early breastfeeding
and delayed weighing, bathing etc in our national protocols - and all
those great things are for thermal protection.
When I worked for the Maternal and Infant Health Project/JSI Ukraine,
we made a small and simple  teaching video on 10 warm chain steps (BTW
I did all the animation work so it is kind of my baby).
You can see English version on youtube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5XMBppokU
Feel free to use it if you like it (it is public domain), just credit JSI

Victoria Nesterova, Kyiv, Ukraine