From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 1995 22:14:36 -0500
To all you NETTERS!!!!!!!!

Thinking about you all from cold Chicago this Christmas Eve night.  I am
grateful tonight for the lords creation of cabbage.  I continue to "wear"
cabbage to prevent my right eye from swelling shut along with the right side
of my brain expanding beyong the skull.
The celebration of the birth of Jesus is almost here, I think we all have our
blessings.  Take care all!!!!!!!!!! and talk to you again soon.

Love,

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC/The Breastfeeding Connection