From:
Katherine Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 19:21:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/4/00 3:33:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< It is wonderful to see how many have pitched to help figure out the low
 weight gain problem of this baby boy....snip....We have seen women at our
store
whose glandular breast tissue seems to "melt away" volume-wise with each
successive child. From D to A cup by the last chld.  Some are tempted to
even get silicone implants due to total flatness and only a nipple left
(sometimes very large at that.)

The mother has not described her breasts and its changes and really
needs an LC to see what is going on and even order a mammogram.  There
may be
way more happening to her body milk producing capability than we all
know or she can describe.. >>

While this baby was off to a slow start (during which time I would have been
concerned) - reached lowest weight (loss of 7 oz) on day 11. He's actually
gained 7 ounces in ten days.

This does not indicate a supply problem or even a slow gainer.

katherine in atl