From:
Nancy Mohrbacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:54:45 -0500
Hi all,

If you agree that more American mothers need access to free, ongoing
breastfeeding support, please share this news.

Today is the "go live" date of the Breastfeeding USA crowdsourcing
campaign on Indiegogo: http://www.indiegogo.com/bfusa. The goal of this
campaign is to grow the national network of volunteer Breastfeeding USA
Counselors and make free ongoing breastfeeding support more available to
more mothers nationwide.  This campaign ends on August 16.

The 3-minute video on the campaign's home page explains why
breastfeeding is a key women’s health issue and that mother-to-mother
support helps women meet their goals.

Incorporated in November 2010, Breastfeeding USA began accrediting
Breastfeeding Counselors in 2011. Currently, it has 38 Breastfeeding
Counselors in 20 states and 80 more Breastfeeding Counselor Candidates
enrolled in its online accreditation program. By next year, we hope to
have Breastfeeding Counselors in all 50 states. For more, see
BreastfeedingUSA.org <https://breastfeedingusa.org/>.

I am a member of the Board of Directors of Breastfeeding USA, so if you
have any questions about the organization or the campaign, please email me..

Warm regards,

Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA, LLLL, Breastfeeding USA Counselor
Chicago suburbs
http://www.indiegogo.com/bfusa