From:
"Torres-Marco, Olyenka D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 16:15:20 -0500
Sorry to respond so late, I'm obviously behind, but wanted to check. I downloaded all the charts and can e-mail the pdfs to you, if you want. Just let me know.

Daniela (hopefully IBCLC this October)

Daniela Torres Marco MS, RD.
Pediatric Clinical Dietitian
Texas Children's Hospital
6221 Fannin St MC-2-3521
Houston, TX 77030

This information is privileged and confidential pursuant to Texas Health & Safety Code sections 161.031 - 161.033 and Texas Occupations Code section 160.007 and or T.R.C.P. 192.5.