From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 20:50:23 -0400
Dear fellow lactnet users,
World breastfeeding week will be coming up soon (the first week in Aug.)  I'm
curious about what people will be doing.  Maybe we on lactnet can coordinate
a truely united effort to get a strong positive message out.  I would hate to
see a repeat of last years WSJ article, without an equally strong positive
image of BF be seen nationally.  If each one of us could do just a letter to
the editor of the local newspaper it could help to spread a positive image of
breastfeeding.
I've recently come across an article on a media watch program being done in
Texas.  Maybe we can as a group join this effort.  The information was given
to me from our WIC representative.

Linda Rosetti RN IBCLC
Clarkston, Wa