Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 00:47:41 -0800
LACTNET Digest - 12 Feb 2001 - Special issue (#2001-244)Just out of curiosity I was cruising around www.babywhisperer.com web page and stumbled across "Register to Win! The Mum Whisperer."  Had to check that out.  Basically it is an invitation to join their online club, but if you register you are entered to win :

Grand Prize: Three half-hour private consultations with Tracy Hogg via telephone , A $300.00 gift certificate for the Baby Technique store, A copy of Secrets of the Baby Whisperer, signed by the author Tracy Hogg.
Second Prize: One half-hour private telephonic consultation with Tracy Hogg, A $200.00 gift certificate for the Baby Technique store, A copy of the Baby Whisperer book, signed by the author Tracy Hogg.
Third Prize: A $100.00 gift certificate for the Baby Technique store,A copy of the Baby Whisperer book, signed by the author Tracy Hogg

I can only imagine what we would do with our consultations if we should win.  Half way tempted to enter, but....

Kate McMurry   LLLL in sunny Vancouver, WA and can't believe I wish it would rain!

Q. What matters most to you as a mother?
      A. Your baby's health, development and well being.
Q. What matters most to La Leche League?
      A. Your baby's health, development and well being.