From:
"Mading, Winifred" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 10:37:14 -0500
I know this is probably not the "correct" site for this post, but with time
constraints, I need to be sure the message gets out.

Tomorrow is the last chat for this season.  I was to lead the discussion on
dealing with formula propaganda etc.  Unfortunately, I have to be out of
town for a funeral and will not have access to a computer.  I have sent
e-mails to the 2 key people running the chats, but in case they did not get
my message, any of you who participate can fill them in tomorrow night.  The
chat is still on.  Since it was to be primarily sharing, it can be
facilitated by anyone.  I hope a lot of Lactnetters will participate.  I
have really enjoyed them and will miss them until the next season (I think
November)

Winnie Mading