From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:46:18 +0200
I visited the Disney website and was startled by the blatant misinformation
there - "And whether you breastfeed for an entire year or only during the
early months, you're going to need to supplement with formula at some
point."  News to me!  Must have missed that 'fact' while wandering around in
BF fog, or something.

The other thing that was startling was that when you click on the 'contact
us' part of the menu, you don't get to a point where there is a possibility
to send feedback.  After about five clicks I gave up and started writing
this post instead.  If any of you are able to find an e-mail address I could
send a few choice words to, please let me know.  Here's the link again.
http://family.go.com/raisingkids/baby/care/feature/dony59wobottle/dony59wobo
ttle.html

I've been told that all food outlets in the Disney empire serve exclusively
Nestlé food, and I have even been told that it is not permitted to bring
food into a Disney-controlled territory.  Having never entered such
territory myself I have not been able to verify the rumors.  I don't think
I've had the right immunizations to travel there safely.

The author of this piece of miserable prose is described as a freelance
writer and mother of two, residing in Blauvelt, NY.  Her name is Stephanie
Wood.  A Google search turned up only this piece and one other by her from
the same website, about BF and working.  Anyone know where Blauvelt, NY is?
All I can tell from where I sit is that it isn't one of the major
metropolitan centers in the state.

Sheesh.
Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway, home of Norway's most visited amusement park
,www.dyreparken.com