From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 00:41:30 -0700
Armpit lumps which develop during lactation but are not painful, nor red,
nor accompanied by any systemic involvement such as fever or achiness, and
which upon examination by physician are pronounced to be non-lymphatic and
non-malignant...we have two women with this history, one of which is still
breastfeeding and we are treating it as a plugged duct (massage, heat,
etc.) since breast tissue extends into this area (the tail of Spence), but
the other hasn't bf for 11 years.

Are we on the right track with #1?
Any remedy for #2?  One would assume after all this time that aspiration
might not even be successful.

Arly in Utah

[log in to unmask] (Arly Helm, LC)