From:
The Jones Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 18:40:36 -0700
Lactnet doctors,

I would like to add my voice to those asking our great Lactnet docs to
publish--case studies, letters, research when possible in physician
journals, such as Pediatrics.  The strongest thing I have on tongue-tie
comes from Dr. Jain.  It is a one-page summary of the frequency with
which tongue-tie was done and why and a brief statement about the
results.  It has changed the mind of at least three doctors who have
read it.  I package it with a few other things I have, but none are from
physician peer-review journals.

TIA.

Bonnie Jones, RN, ICCE, IBCLC
from the S.W. USA--mostly cloudy today, but still shirt-sleeve weather