From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 06:50:46 -0700
Hi All,
Well, the time has come (sob...) to go nomail (sob, sob...) because I will
be too busy to keep up with my Lactnet (SOB!!! SOB!!! SOB!!!).  But, not to
worry, I will be back :) in a few weeks telling you all how nice our new
dump, I mean house, looks.  Right now it is a dump.  The previous owners
left trash everywhere, inside and out and it is filthy inside and out, top
to bottom.  UGH...YUCK!!  We will be painting inside and out (hopefully out,
as long as it doesn't start raining.  If it does I guess we and the
neighbors will just have to put up with the outside being 5 different
mismatched colors...thank you previous owners).  So, wish me luck, wish me
help, anyone want to come help for a weekend???  There is PLENTY to do!  OK,
so much for the shameless begging...

Take care everyone!  I will miss you!

Hugs,
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento (State Capital), California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."