From:
Dawn Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:27:30 +1300
Hi fellow Lactnetters
I am wondering if anyone out there has a research reference concerning the
above. I have noted that women with a low haemaglobin (below 74g/l) often
have difficulty lactating - especially the primipara. I am not referrring to
Sheehans syndrome. Am I imagining this phenomena or are others of you seeing
this also? If the mother has a transfusion then the problem is avoided but
many woman refuse them these days. I would be grateful for your
feedback/thoughts.
Thanks
Dawn Hunter IBCLC

** This email and attachments have been scanned for content and viruses
and is believed to be clean **

This email or attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s).
Any use, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message,
except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message,
including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Canterbury
District Health Board.