From:
Meema Spadola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:31:09 -0500
First, thanks all for the thoughtful responses. My client was so pleased to
get so much information and will be able to better discuss this with her
doctor and/or get a second opinion. She is *definitely* following up to
have it biopsied-- but is very committed to continuing to nurse.

I wanted to send a quick update that she told me that she had an accessory
nipple removed as a teenager, so feels sure that this is a mole, not
another accessory nipple. I haven't seen her since she asked about the
mole, so won't get a look at it myself until next week-- and now am very
curious to see it.

In any case, I'll post an update once there's more news.

So grateful for this resource,
Meema
Meema Spadola, PCD (DONA), CLC
Certified Postpartum Doula