From:
Alice Ernest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 02:32:36 EDT
Our local baseball team, a minor league affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, has
instituted a new "game" this year where a whole row of fans that cheer the
loudest receive a free Baby Ruth candy bar (made by Nestle).  Our row "won" last
week.  My husband and I refused the candy bar, saying that we boycott Nestle.
We managed to educate the whole shocked row on the boycott! They were shocked
because we turned down a "free" candy bar.  A few weeks ago, I educated the
manager of our local health food store, where they carry a brand of bottled
water made by Nestle.  What frustrates me is the amount of different brands of
bottled water that carry the Nestle label.  It's overwhelming.  Anyone else
notice this?

Alice Ernest IBCLC
Simpsonville, SC

can it be--9 yrs as LC--big exam next year (big IQ deficit from Carnation
evaporated milk, karo syrup) that's what makes the exam sooo hard!