From:
Johanna Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:17:25 -0500
Hi Lactnetters,
Just wanted to let you know of a great victory.  I have been feeding
breastfeeding info to my pediatrician for the last 9 months (he's not
anti-bf, just not pro-bf).  This past week I was tired of seeing the
offer for free formula in his waiting room.  I told him I'd make a trade,
I offered him a framed breastfeeding poster if I could take the formula
display.  He said "yes"!!!!!!!!!!!  So, I skipped out of the office with
the entire display rack.  My husband scraped the paint off and I'm
turning it into a display rack for my nursing mommies group.  Though all
the counselors could ceremonially burn the cards to the goddess of
breastfeeding.
So, do any of you have good poster suggestions?  I told him the poster
was of my choosing, so it might be one of the INFACT posters.
Well, one down, how many to go?
Glad to see so many of you enjoyed Boca.
Johanna Berger, LSW
Breastfeeding  Counselor

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]