From:
Peggy Toman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:03:47 +0000
Glenn,

There are many ways to do twins and it is very individual. I have
twins who are 14 years old. In the beginning I would nurse them
right after the other but each baby would get one breast. I encourage
mother to use one breast per feeding this way the babies get both the
froeand hind milk. As they got older and started to nurse on request
and at different times,  I would feed one baby on one side for 24
hours and then switch the babies at 24 hours. I felt this was the
best for me. many mothers always feed both at the same time
alternating the breast at each feeding. The choise is the mothers.

Peggy
Peggy Toman,RN BSN IBCLC

It's in The Bags with Mother's Milk Storage Bags
Breastfeeding Support Network, Inc. Oshkosh, Wi
Phone 920-231-1611, F 920-231-1697, tollfree 888-momsbags (666-7224)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]  Web: http://www.momsbags.com