From:
Rebecca Behre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 1995 01:12:35 PDT
Dear Anne A. and all,
I too have thought that formula feeding must have something to do with
earlier onset of menses.  I suggest that the hormones in human milk act
and in some way are needed by the infants body for growth and storage of
nutrients and when they are absent, their little bodies become so efficient
at producing these hormones that they become over abundant.  Much like
cholesterol has been thought to do.

Becky Behre, RNC and researcher wannabe