From:
The Fisher Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:05:46 -0700
Some while ago this was a frequent thread and I have found some of the
original letters. However none of them seem to have any info on any
possible solutions. I have tried contåcting some of the original posters
(and have already received two back as undeliverable) but thought I
would ask the rest of you  for input.

The mom involved has already resumed menstruation (7m pp) and the last
two months the baby has become incredibly fussy, to the point where mom
is stressed and not much sleep is being had by anyone. Both times baby
went back to her old pleasant self the morning mom discovered that her
period had started. We are talking 3-5 days. Any thoughts or anecdotal
stuff  you could share?

I find myself wondering if the effect on the baby is greater when they
are younger at the time mom resumes menses. Perhaps with the idea that
baby will nurse more and menstruation will stop again for a while
(happened to me when my somewhat sleepy baby was 5 m).

TIA for any and all thoughts!

Victoria in W. MD.