From:
Ruth Leach-Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 08:46:15 -0800
Have they tested this child's hearing?  I would look first for other causes
than breastfeeding for this problem.  I have though, had several patients
who had speech delays because they never ate solids or nursed or had bottles
and therefore had little oral stimulation.  Maybe it's contributory, it
seems like it might be.  But if it were the cause wouldn't there be allot
more people with speech delays?!
Ruth