From:
caballo azul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:53:25 -0500
From What I know, in Spain they celebrate the World Breastfeeding Week after
the summer, as well.
Ana Charfen
LLLL México City

-----Original Message-----
From: Lactation Information and Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeanette Panchula
Sent: miércoles, 27 de junio de 2007 02:39 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: World Breastfeeding Week in October?

Again I'm finding August a difficult month to celebrate World Breastfeeding
Week - I realize this is the date because of the Innocenti Declaration -
however, with vacations and horridly hot Summers in my area, the activity
could be much better celebrated at another time.

I know Canada celebrates in October, which sounds a LOT better to me -
what other countries have changed to that month...or some other?

Thanks!

Jeanette Panchula, BSW, RN, PHN, IBCLC
...in hot Northern California, USA