From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 00:47:55 -0400
The volufeeds are individually wrapped and are sterile from the ABM
company we get them from.  The caps are clean and packed using sterile
gloves by volunteers in our hospital.  We use clean caps.  We have never
had a problem with using clean caps.  You should not be storing milk
using a nipple.  The cap is much better than a nipple.
Darlene Breed, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Worcester, MA (USA)