From:
Kathy Warmbier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:34:34 -0800
I will never be able to Thank all of you for the wonderful cards and
E-Mails.  Your support has meant so much to me.  I cannot be weak in the
face of such strength.  I have only 3 more Radiation treatments.  I havn't
lost my hair but they forgot to tell me about the constant motion sickness.
 My hope is to return to work by Feb 1st and then go from there.  My family
and I are looking forward to a Blessed Holiday Season and my wish is for
all of you to have a wonderful Holiday with your family around you. Life
can change in an instant don't let it get away from you.
Love Kathy