From:
Mary Broadfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 20:37:24 -0000
Sorry Cindy, I think this is a big joke - I wouldn't waste time writing to
Sony (or any of the other companies allegedly fighting for their slice of
the 'unborn' market).

Now what you could do is use it to show how ridiculous are some of the
gadgets for the newborn market...

Mary Broadfoot, Paisley, Scotland [log in to unmask]
The Breastfeeding Network - Independent Support and Information about
Breastfeeding http://www.breastfeeding.co.uk/bfn