From:
Laurena Typusiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:06:21 -0800
As a nursing mom with my own baby (12 months), who "used her as a pacifier"
all night long last night, I would like to put in my 2 cents and remind
everyone that though I love your responses...don't forget how hard it can be
when you are in it and how endless it sometimes seems.

I can hardly think straight today, I'm so tired, and I don't care how normal
or right it is...all I can think about is how to get this baby off me for a
couple of hours.

So don't forget to tell the mom how much of a heroine she is for being so
committed to her baby.  And it couldn't hurt to throw in that you wish all
babies were as lucky as hers is, for having such a dedicated mom willing to
do it this way even though it seems really hard right now...

Laurena Typusiak, LLLL