Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:33:36 EDT
Hello everyone,

Would like your collective wise thoughts.
This morning I got a call from someone I thought was from a local website  of
parents, turns out it was Parent.com, for the magazine Parents. ( The error
was mine, not hers.) She asked me various questions about nursing strikes and
I  answered off the top of my head as best I could after explaining that I had
 about 5 minutes before I had to leave to see a new mom.

I just went on the website and of course there are formula ads. I also saw
interviews with quotes from respected IBCLCs I recognize. I know people need
good information about nursing, but how does this fit in? Thoughts?
I also asked the woman to email me the text of what she thought I said,
before putting on the site., so I can makes sure I didn't say anything erroneous
or confusing. Speaking with someone is so different than reading text.

Haven't seen any text yet.

Peace,
Judy

Judy LeVan  Fram, PT, IBCLC, LLLL