Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 1990 00:53:36 -0400
I am considering puting out a monthly newsletter to our breastfeeding
mothers in conjunction with a parenting newsletter that our hospital sends
out.  There would be one newsletter for each month or two of age.  Anyone
have anything that they think is important to include at a given age.  (ie
growth spurts in month one, back to work in month two)  Any thoughts for
specific age groups through the first year would be appreciated.  trying to
reach as large a group as possible with a bit of anticipatory guidance.

Thanks

Lori Werrell, BA, IBCLC
Leonardtown MD